Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hello and Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all the kind followers to my Grandma's Attic blog! You all make it so much fun to share my dollhouse collection with some of you who might never be able to come visit. Do remember that if you are ever coming to northern California that I would welcome your visit! How fun that would be! Please know that I just opened my FOR SALE blog to sell the miniatures, dollhouses and other collectibles that I've been talking about for some time. I am selling an estate of wonderful items so do become a follower on http://www.toysandtreasuresforsale.blogspot.com/ to keep up with what I list for sale. I will continue to add items as time permits. Sooooooo.....if Santa doesn't bring you what you're hoping for, do stop in and buy something wonderful for yourself! Happy Holidays! Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment