Tuesday, October 13, 2009


Hello all! Just wanted to send you all my invitation to my Toy Opening Event that I'm holding this coming Saturday! I've mentioned that I am selling off an estate of a life-long miniature and dollhouse collector's treasurers and this is my second sale. The first was at a Doll and Teddy Bear Show in October as he had quite a few doll and large doll related furniture, dolls etc. It was fun to mix with a different group of collectors.
This coming weekend I am starting my first sale of the dollhouses and boxes and boxes of miniatures from his collection. It has taken me almost an entire month to open and price everything from brand new high end, to newish "regular" quality items to wonderful antique pieces! If you are in the area, give me a call and you would be welcome to come! If you don't live nearby, feel free to email with any 'wants' you might have as there is a bit of everything here.
The next sale will be for a large collection of childrens antique tea sets! Beautiful sets, fun sets ---almost makes me want to start collecting these too! But, alas, I will keep one for me and the rest are for all the tea set collectors out there. I hope to have that sale sometime in February or March 2010. If you are interested, be sure to email or call.
Here is a far-fetched group of items for sale! I have about five huge plastic tubs of non-miniature Egyptian collectibles.....WOW! Are they amazing to look at. I am hoping to sell them ALL to a collector or dealer for a very very good "lot" price as this is not my area of collecting or expertise. If you're interested or know of someone who is, please email for photos, etc.
Hope you enjoy my invitation! Remember
...."Don't postpone joy!"

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise you are amazing! Getting ready for what sounds like a wonderful sale of a dollhouse collectors precious items AND your great postings of your own collection. Wish I could come to the sale, but I am looking forward to seeing more of your own collection on this site! Have a great sale! Cheers! Flo

    ReplyDelete