Monday, October 19, 2009

THE TOY OPENING EVENT Report!

The Toy Opening Event was a tremendous success!! We had two rooms of eager buyers that stayed and stayed and stayed. With each "go through" they found more treasures for their collections! It was so much fun for me to be able to offer so many terrific miniatures, dollhouses etc. at such wonderful prices for all levels and types of mini collectors! Everyone was so excited.
My husband and I provided a casual lunch so many collectors came back into the sales room again after a nice lunch. They also got to tour my husband's amazing train layout with an incredible village (just like dollhouses only smaller!) He does the train part and I've learned to do the layout/landscaping and effects. He makes terrifically "real" looking mountains and when put together the total effect is magical. My dollhouse room was also open for viewing!
I sold several dollhouses, many room boxes and there are still tons of things available. We sold so many mini bits and pieces that it is mind boggling!!
I am thinking that I will somehow put together a photo package of what is still available for sale and anyone interested may request that I send them a Sales List with photos. I haven't had the time to start putting it together but I will IF I hear from my blogger friends that they would like so see such a sales list. Please let me know if you're interested and I will begin working on "the list". Thanks to all of you who have inquired and who regularly visit Grandma's Attic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment